Red Pepper subscribers have full access to our complete digital archive – over 240 issues, from the latest edition all the way back to 1994.
Our digital archive is hosted by Exact Editions. This step-by-step guide explains how to create a new Exact Editions account, or add Red Pepper to an existing account, using your subscriber number.
Setting up your digital account
- Look up your Subscriber ID / Record ID. This is usually 5 digits long. You can find this on the email confirming your subscription.
- If you cannot find your number, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you (please allow at least one week for a response)
- With your Subscriber ID / Record ID to hand, open this account creation page in your browser
- Enter your Subscriber ID / Record ID in the box at the top
- Enter your email address and choose a password in the boxes below (if you already have an Exact Editions account, you can log on using that information and Red Pepper will be added to your digital bookshelf)
Accessing the archive
Once you’ve set up your account, just log in to Exact Editions using the same details here.
If you forget your password, just click on the link below the password box and you will be sent instructions via email explaining how to reset your password.