1. Which of these tabloid headlines about Jeremy Corbyn is not real?
2. How many people have joined the Labour Party since his election as leader?
3. Facebook has a billion users worldwide and is thought to earn up to £105 million in Britain in advertising. But how much corporation tax did they pay to HMRC during 2014?
4. Which of these was the most used hashtag on Twitter?
5. This graffiti recently appeared in Paris. Fill in the blank:
6. Two thirds of all land in the UK is owned by what percentage of the population?
7. Who did not drive a tank through London in a protest this year?
8. Which European nation currently has the highest number of hours actually worked per worker?
9. …and the lowest?
10. The Conservative government is planning to make significant changes to the way unions can call a strike. They propose that 40% of those eligible to vote must back action. The Tories formed a government this year with what percentage of the general election vote?
11. At the Conservative Party conference this year Jeremy Hunt called on Britons to work harder and said:
12. Who said ‘beauty has been stolen from the people and is being sold back to them under the concept of luxury’?
13. How old is Mhairi Black, the youngest MP elected to the House of Commons since 1880?
14. Where is this?
15. On an anti-austerity march after the election, which celebrity carried a placard saying ‘I’m as mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore’?
16. When property developers are obliged to make homes available for ‘affordable rent’, they can charge up to what percentage of normal market rent?
17. This year COP21 happened in Paris, what does COP stand for?
18. In June, for how many hours did Liberate Tate remain in Tate Modern’s Turbine Hall for their ‘Time Piece’ action?
19. This bus was impounded on arrival in Nigeria – who is it a memorial to?
20. Finally: cleaners protested for sick pay outside which London auction house this year?